Nautilus IT Consulting (NITC) is a computer technology business that helps organizations with IT solutions. NITC has asked for your help. Castleview Medical Associates operates several physician offices, clinics, and free-standing surgical centers in a large region. Castleview wants to upgrade to IEEE 802.11n technology, but is unsure if DCF, PCF, or HCF would be best for its operations.
- Write a 4 to 5 page paper that covers a comparison of the functions of DCF, PCF and HCF. Include strengths and weaknesses of each. Because you will be addressing Castleview’s IT staff this paper it should contain technical information.
- After you submit your paper, Castleview’s IT staff is still struggling with the best approach. Create a one-page memo that contains your choice and why they should explore this option.
- Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
- Using APA format, write a 4-5 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- A minimum of 4 peer-reviewed sources.
- Use the located in the to complete the assignment.
For this assignment, you should use the information found on the official government website:
Based on the information contained on the Web site above, answer the following questions:
- What does gross domestic product (GDP) tell us? How did GDP change from 2008? What caused these changes? What is real GDP? What was real GDP in 2008 and has it changed since 2008?
- What was national income (NI) for 2008? What does national income tell us? What is the difference between GDP and NI? How has NI changed since 2008? What caused these changes?
- What was disposable income (DI) for 2009? What does disposable income consist of? How did DI change from 2008? What caused these changes?
- Does GDP measure the well-being of society? Why or why not?
- What was GDP in 2008 (sometimes called GSP) for your state? How does your state rate when compared to other states?
- Submit a 4 to 6 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
Take a moment to review the details of this assignment below and gather any necessary files. Once you’re ready to submit your assignment, move on to Step 2.Assessment Description
The purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting an internal business proposal that outlines how you will implement the solution to the problem you have identified in your organization.
There are several parts to this assignment, and each part has been explained and briefly outlined in the “Business Proposal Project Summary” resource. This document should be used as a guide to assist you with constructing key elements of the proposal. Word count guidelines are provided for each section of the business proposal. For this assignment, you will complete the Purpose Statement, Problem Statement, Data and Research Findings, Proposed Solution, Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits, and Implementation Methods sections of the business proposal. Utilize content that was generated in the Topic 1-4 assignments, as well as implementing instructor feedback, to complete the sections as noted below. Evidence of revision from instructor feedback will be assessed on the final business proposal.
- Purpose Statement (100-250 words) provides clear statement of why the business proposal is being made.
- Problem Statement (revised as needed from Topic 1 assignment feedback) including specific data (statistics and numbers) related to how the problem impacts the business. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 1 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Data and Research Findings (250-500 words) should include a summary of what you learned from conducting research related to what has already been done to address the organizational problem. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 2 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Proposed Solution (250-500 words) should include a summary of the top three problem solutions you considered to address the problem. In addition to including the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 3 of the Topic 2 assignment, this section should provide a succinct discussion of the pros and cons of implementing each of the top three solutions being considered to address the problem.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits (500 words, revised as needed from Topic 3 assignment feedback).
- Implementation Methods (250-500 words) summarize specific strategies that will used to implement the problem solution, including time and costs associated with implementation.
It is important to include specific data throughout the business proposal. Include statistics that support the problem statement that can be used to establish and track goals; relate to specifics of implementation, timing, and cost; and illustrate stakeholder benefits. The proposal is an internal document that will be read by stakeholders within the organization where the problem exists, so keep this in mind and focus on this audience as you write. Within the Word document, include subsection titles to organize content according to the categories listed above to provide easy reference points for the reader.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
you are required to say thank you to two different people who were instrumental in your life.
One thank you should be done verbally (face-to-face) and the other thank you should be done via electronic communication (text, email, FaceTime, IG, Snap Chat, Skype, etc).
Write a minimum of three paragraphs for each Thank You type (verbal and electronic) and include the following:
- identifying who you thanked
- why you thanked them
- their reaction, and
- how you felt saying thank you.
For each policy (Social Security Act, Economic Opportunity Act, Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act), briefly:
- Explain how the policy is addressed at the federal, state, and local level.
- What programs were developed from this policy?
- Reflect on how the policy affects or may affect your community, geographic area, or potential clients
1 page A one-page (12-point font) report
Step 1 Review the material in this lesson on major developmental theorists.
Be sure to review the theories of Piaget, Vygotsky, and Erikson.
Step 2 Research and read.
Research and read an article about one or more of the major developmental theorists. Using information from your research, apply two theories to the case study.
Step 3 Read this case study.
Vlad is 12 years old and has just changed schools because his parents moved again. He did not do well in his previous five schools. Now he is living next door to his uncle, who likes him a lot and is teaching him about car engines and computers. In his new school, he is becoming a good student. His teachers are surprised but pleased. He is even helping his younger brother with his studies.
Step 4 Using the information you have gathered, write about how two of the major theorists would explain Vlad’s changes in a one-page report.
Include and opinions you may have have about Vlad’s changes.
Discuss what factors may have contributed to Vlad’s improvement in school
Explain how understanding developmental psychology can be beneficial to your future career
an analysis for organizations in event planning
analyzing three Request for Proposals (RFP). The proposals are from the following organizations: Nebraska Tourism Commission For this project, you will be part of the sales team with the hotel listed below. Your job will be to analyze the RFP and determine if this is the right business for your property. You are bidding for the 2025 conference (note the actual submission deadline has passed, but for the purposes of this project all other information stands) o The Farnam Omaha, Nebraska Outdoor Writers Association of America For this project, you will be part of the sales team with the hotel listed below. Your job will be to analyze the RFP and determine if this is the right business for your property. You are bidding for the 2024 conference. o The Riverhouse on the Deschutes Bend, Oregon American Massage Therapy Association For this project, you will be part of the sales team with the hotel listed below. Your job will be to analyze the RFP and determine if this is the right business for your property. You are bidding for the 2024 conference. (Note the submission dates have passed, but for the purposes of this project all other information stands) o Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Note this group may need to use space at the nearby Pennsylvania Convention Center The RFPs provided are real. While some of the RFPs have language referring to the host city or the CVB, for this project, the hotel will be reviewing the requests. Additionally, assume that the hotel has the room nights and meeting space available. Some of the RFPs have due that have passed. Ignore that and assume it is a current. Nebraska Tourism Commission is the only one written pre-pandemic (original due date was March 2020. This organization sends out proposals for a 3-year period for 3 different cities.
How can nutrition be used as a complementary method to improve your health? Choose a chronic illness or other disease process and include 3 nutrition-specific recommendations to improve health outcomes for that condition.
Please submit at least a paragraph (5 sentences) with correct spelling/grammar.
See Rubric for grading. NOTE; a zero (0) will be assigned for any of the four criteria where none of the criteria were met.
Free form comments Reflection Journal Rubric RNBS 4309Free form comments Reflection Journal Rubric RNBS 4309
CriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent, Feelings, and ThoughtsAll or almost all of the entry has a connection to the question prompt.
Personal reflection of feelings and thoughts are revealed in the entry.90 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanicsAll or almost all of the entries have correct spelling and grammar. 5 sentences minimum included.
Timely submission.10 pts
Total Points: 100
For this assignment, each students situation is different; therefore, there is no right or wrong answer. The key to this assignment is for you to:
- Predict what course topics/objectives that you will utilize in your career.
- Explain these course topics/objectives to demonstrate your understanding.
- Decide (and explain) how you will adapt these to meet your career needs.
Scoring will be based on these three key aspects. This assignment is a self-analysis of the course to your career objectives. Please create this paper in APA formatting with 2-3 pages of detail information. These 2-3 pages do not include the title page and the reference page
Effective communication ensures that stakeholders are aware of the project plan. A communication plan includes a defined process for delivering information, including what information should be disseminated, what channels will be used to deliver the information, and to which stakeholders.
- Identify and describe the stakeholders who need to be included in the communication plan. Explain their role, why their involvement is important, and what information needs to be communicated to each stakeholder or stakeholder group.
- Evaluate what tools or channels are available and how these will be used to communicate information to the different stakeholders.
- Analyze the types of events that generate a need to communicate.
- Propose who is responsible for delivering the communication and who is responsible for ensuring the information is received and comprehended. Describe how you will maintain open communication with stakeholders. Include requirements for frequency of communication, channels for feedback, expectations for stakeholders, etc.
create a communication document or presentation that will be used during your stakeholder meeting and demonstrates mutual respect and shared values.
Cite to a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for health care and health informatics content.