Part 1: Recorded Virtual Training
You have developed a treatment and supervision plan for an individual of your choice. For this assignment, you will prepare and record a training presentation for an audience of your choice based on your treatment and supervision plan. Record a presentation of your lecture-based training materials and create visual examples of all materials needed for direct implementation of the intervention and supervision plan.
Step 1: Create a slide presentation that includes the following:
• A welcome slide that indicates who you are training.
• A brief descriiption of the specific client, if needed for your audience.
• A brief descriiption of the target behavior:
o Confirm function (if behavior for reduction).
o Discuss goal for the target behavior or behaviors:
o Increase of replacement behavior.
o If behavior for increase only, discuss final outcome criteria.
o Decrease or eliminate problem behavior.
• The treatment plan.
o Include details necessary for implementation in audience-appropriate language.
• Data collection methods for full intervention.
o Include visual examples of data sheets with use instructions.
• Explanation of method for ensuring effective treatment in audience-appropriate language.
o Include visual examples of data sheets with explanation of how they will be used.
o Explain method for ensuring correct treatment implementation after training.
o Include visual examples of selected checklists and explanation of how they will be used, with appropriate detail for your selected audience.
• Next steps of training.
o Include what in-person training will entail and how feedback will be given.
o Include references to which visuals (shown previously) will be used to ensure the intervention is being implemented correctly before independent sessions are run.
o Discuss expected results from checklists/data sheets for completion of training in detail necessary for your selected audience.
• Include a slide that shows all references used to determine best practices in intervention, training, and supervision.
o Do not include in-text citations.
Remember to be concise when preparing your slides; use short bullets to capture main points and expand on those points in your voice-over.
Part 2: Session Material Examples
For Part 2 of this assignment, attach examples of each of the necessary materials discussed in your training and listed in the Week 8 discussion. Be sure to take feedback from that discussion into account when making your final choices. You only need to attach the examples. Do not include a separate rationale, as you will address your use of materials in your recorded virtual training. The number of items uploaded will differ based on the intervention being trained and supervised.
• Written Communication: Ensure that slides are free of errors and written to effectively communicate ideas and practices to your selected audience.
• Voice Recording Communication: Use the voice-over to expand on points listed on slides to convey key concepts.
• Visual Design: Use a visually appealing design and appropriate images throughout the training presentation to maintain audience engagement.
• APA formatting: Use current APA format and style for the reference slide. Refer to your APA manual or Evidence and APA as needed.
• Resources: Include a sufficient number of scholarly and/or professional resources to support your points, which may include your course text and/or peer-reviewed articles.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE TREATMENT PLAN DOCUMENT
Part 1: Recorded Virtual Training